[pmwiki-users] Re: Script combining include and list/search

Geraldine suleika at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 13:43:36 CDT 2005

More bad form - replying to myself again...

I see that the WikiCalendar recipe actually picks up the first line of
a calendar page and prints it next to the link to that page on the
master list of calendar links. This gives me hope that a nifty bit of
php would do what I want, but I'll probably go with my quick fix for
now....