[pmwiki-users] Re: Script combining include and list/search

Geraldine suleika at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 05:01:17 CDT 2005

Bad form, replying to myself, but I thought of another way of doing this:

I could write out the todo's as links, making a page for each, then
add tags/categorys to each todo and pull them out into an index
somewhere like that.   So the project page would have its todo's
listed, the index page would have the full todo text, and the todo
page could have a link back to the project.

 I'm going to be using it as a reference database (recipes,