[pmwiki-users] Re: Supporting different modes in default pmwiki

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Mon Aug 8 13:31:41 CDT 2005

I would have done it the other way around: Temp seems to be a much
more clutterable place than Cookbook. A place for developing ideas.
Cookbook is for offering solutions rather than more problems, eh? ;)

Anyway that's less important than what we wind up calling this thing :)

Context is a bit too vague/large too. Just about anything is context
for the things it collocates with. To make it clear you'd have to
specify it more ContextOfWikiActivity, which is ridiculous, and
better served in database (structure and interface) development for a
long time as simply "view"

Of course, it's just an opinion...

At 02:10 PM 8/8/2005, Bronwyn Boltwood wrote:
>On 8/8/05, Hans <design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
> > I forgot to say:
> > I copied Temp.Modes to Cookbook.ModesConcept
> > as place to distill our ideas.
> > http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ModesConcept
> > I guess this can stay a page to describe the concept of modes.
>
>I noticed that Temp.Modes and Cookbook.ModesConcept were already
>evolving independently, so I merged the changes, added Pm's
>suggestions for naming the concept, put the result into
>Cookbook.ModesConcept, and then turned Temp.Modes into a redirect.

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)