[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-2.0.beta33, new pagelist code

Hans design at flutesong.net
Wed Apr 27 04:31:33 CDT 2005

Wednesday, April 27, 2005, 7:03:12 AM, Patrick wrote:
> Well, you can do:

>    * [[Main.SearchWiki?q=link={$FullName} | Backlinks]]

Ahhh! I would not have guessed, thank you This works fine as a
replacement for the Cross Ref link I use on the page foot menu.
I changed it on pmwiki.org to be used in GeminiTwo and FixFlow.

> If we need an ?action=backlinks, we can probably generate one of
> those as a special case of the (:pagelist:) markup.

I would like that. Also the above works, the backlinks are shown on
the Searchwiki page. It would be nice if they stay on the same page,
and without the searchbox and the search text underneath, as a list.

It could also be used a la WikiWiki as a link for the page title, if
the template gets changed.

Best,
~Hans