[pmwiki-users] Is there a way to tell if anyone is editing a wiki page?

Menachem Shapiro menachem.shapiro at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:53:50 CDT 2005

B"H

I was wondering if there was any way to be able to tell if anyone is
editing a wiki page (in other words, running ?action=edit).

That way I would know if it were safe to make changes to my configuration files.

I am assuming that there isn't a way to tell because the action just
happens and then an edit page opens up. I am assuming the browser
doesn't interact again with the wiki until preview or save is clicked.

Menachem

--
Are you interested in using Linux?
Download Libranet 2.8.1 for free and try it out.