[Pmwiki-users] Pmwiki 2.x config.php question

Steven Leite steven_leite
Sat Nov 27 16:33:45 CST 2004

I think this might be broken since Dev27.  I mentioned it to Pm and he
said it's fixed for Beta2, but Beta2 is not out yet.  Just wait a few
more days until Beta2 is out and I'm sure Pm will get you all fixed up
with a new version and some simple directions.

Cheers,

Steven Leite