[Pmwiki-users] Pmwiki 2.x config.php question

corq corq
Sat Nov 27 16:00:50 CST 2004

Toying with the pmwiki2 beta...What do I need to put in my config files
(meaning what's correct syntax) to enable/point to skins? Which skins are
current to version 2.x?

I tried using the old syntax from pm 1.x but I gather it's changed? Looked
in pmwiki docs but I know those take time to update.

If there are docs, I don't wannat ie anyone up -- just point me to them --
I'm thick - I looked for 'em I just didn't *find*. =)

This isn't urgent, I just successfully got the import to work, all's looking
good, and wanted to play with the new features of 2.x (LOVE the Group page
list!!!)

TIA - Corq