[Pmwiki-users] pmwiki-0.6.19 released

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon May 10 16:41:59 CDT 2004

On Tue, May 11, 2004 at 10:34:02AM +1200, John Rankin wrote:
> On Tuesday, 11 May 2004 6:34 AM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> [snip]
> >In addition, I'm taking this opportunity to advise cookbook script
> >authors and people who do heavy customization of PmWiki's edit forms
> >that the internal functions for editing, previewing, and posting pages
> >may change somewhat significantly over the next few releases.
>
> As one who makes calls to HandlePost to deal with comment boxes, I
> think the local customisations will continue to work if HandlePost
> and AuthFunction calls continue to behave the same way.

Part of the reason why I'm making the advisory is that it might not
be possible for me to keep HandlePost functioning the same way.
(I do not expect AuthFunction to be affected.)  I'm going to do my best
to keep the same function call interface, but there's a lot  that has
been "patched" into that set of functions and it really is crying for
some redesign.