[Pmwiki-users] $[PmWiki.EditQuickReference] in black pages

J. Meijer commentgg
Wed May 5 18:47:26 CDT 2004

I added the following in my blackpages.css and it resolved the problem,
thanks:

#wikitext td {  background-color: black; }

But I'd rather have the edit-page come up with a different style-sheet all
for itself. No, wrong, it may simply be the global wiki-wide style-sheet.
The group stylesheet should not be applied.

Is this possible?

Conceptually the edit-page isn't really a part of the group, but instead a
detached page of some implicit system supergroup that has yet to be born.

What about the other actions? Do they also dress in group-stylesheets?
Desirable?

-jm