[Pmwiki-users] $[PmWiki.EditQuickReference] in black pages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue May 4 23:18:39 CDT 2004

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 09:01:52PM +0100, J. Meijer wrote:
> Hi, I have this simple question: I changed the background to black for some
> pages, but now text is white and so I can't see the
> PmWiki.EditQuickReference anymore while editing. I tried messing in the .css
> to change the color, but to no avail. Anyone familiar with the problem?

Sure -- edit the PmWiki.EditQuickReference page on your system to either
(1) change the background color for the [[cell]] or (2) change the text
color in the style= attribute, or (3) include a class= attribute that
references your stylesheet.