[Pmwiki-users] Re: [[include: ... ]] part of a page

Steven Leite steven_leite
Mon May 3 21:03:11 CDT 2004

> On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 07:26:14PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > > I agree. And support Christian's proposal of
> > >
> > >   [[include:Page#from#to]]
> > >   [[include:page##to]]
> > >   [[include:page#from#]]
> > >   [[include:Page#this]]
> > >
> > > It's simple and intuitive.
> >
> > If there's consensus and support for Christian's version of the
markup,
> > I'll add it and release in the next few days.

At first I had no opinion.  I personally dont' think I would use the
markup, so
I thought I will abstain from voting.  Then I got to thinking .. it's
just one more
feature.  I don't know if it's fair to classify it as "feature bloat" or
not .. so I'll
just voice my "note of caution" about that, and say this:

If the feature is not used by the majority of users, then it should not
be in the
core ..  I think it's better left as an add-on.

Just my 2cents.

-S