[Pmwiki-users] [[append:...] (was Re: Developer Question)

Christian Ridderström chr
Mon Mar 22 16:10:44 CST 2004

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004, Tom Hoover wrote:

> I just forwarded the message to the PmWiki site using AppendWikiPage.
> In case anyone has forgotten, you can save important tidbits, such as
> these by using the following markup in your email message:
>
> [[append:Cookbook.DeveloperTips]]
>
> Important tidbit here...
>
> [[append:]]
>
> If you cc: the message to pmwiki at hisword.net, the marked up text
> will be extracted and sent to the main PmWiki site, without any extra
> effort on your part.

Is there somewhere I could find information on how this is implemented,
I'm interested in using this for my site (basically forward interesting
questions in a user's list to the corresponding wiki site).

/Christian