[Pmwiki-users] Install on Macintosh

Lloyd Budd lloyd
Sun Mar 14 11:50:22 CST 2004

On 14-Mar-04, at 9:48, Andres Yver wrote:

> If you're using OS X 10.2 or higher, then it's a piece of cake
>
> Download and install PHP:
If you are using 10.3 then PHP is already installed. See "Enabling PHP
on Mac OS X 10.3 Panther"  @
http://www.phpmac.com/articles.php?view=136

Previously, I tried the Complete* packages and found accessing pages to
be slower.

> Extract the pmwiki distribution into /Library/WebServer/Documents
> This is your public www directory. Note, this is not the same
> directory as your user's shared web directory, which lives in
> /User/username/Sites
I tend to recommend 'Sites' as then one is more likely to remember to
back up their website.