[Pmwiki-users] %class=something%

Steven Leite steven_leite
Thu Mar 4 06:56:34 CST 2004

>Ok, maybe i'm beating a dead horse here, but ...

http://www.dslreports.com/r0/download/424417~388f040ec14ec26f70e67af1b70e514f/deadhorse.gif

Hehe.. I'm just kidding .. I could't resist looking it up on google image
search.

Actually, I agree .. these things should be separate, but it is nice to have
the ability to do it (just to say you can if you want to).

I'm also not a fan of complex markup.  At the moment, I'm just going with
the flow.  It's funny how you can argue vahemently against something for so
long .. until the time comes when you become one of those who want the
complexity.

I like PmWiki  because I can enable or disable parts as I need/want them.

-S