[Pmwiki-users] Re: include part of a page syntax, revisited

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Jun 16 11:29:49 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 07:01:54PM -0700, Steven Leite wrote:

> How about  using 3 'dots' as the separator.  It's intuitive, and easy to
> understand:
> To include everything between #1 and #20, write:
> [[include:PageName#1...20]],
> to include everything after #1, write [[include:PageName#1...]],
> and to include everything before #10, write [[include:PageName...#10]].

I don't have trouble with the dots themselves, but how would this look
for the other items I proposed...?

  Include the first paragraph of a page
  Include the first three paragraphs of a page
  Include the first paragraph after [[#someanchor]]
  Include the first ten lines after [[#someanchor]]
  Include from #someanchor to the next anchor
  Include from #someanchor to #otheranchor