[Pmwiki-users] Re: Why groups?

Christian Ridderström chr
Mon Jun 14 08:15:45 CDT 2004

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Indeed.  All of the discussion has led me to the conclusion that the
> best approach for now is to retain the one-level group structure that
> PmWiki has always used, and provide some options for simple (possibly
> too simplistic) extensions of groups beyond just one level.

Maybe you could hold off any decision a few more days, until I've finished
draft of a possible link syntax based on page trees. Once I'm done, we can
look at it and see how it'd work assuming a one-level group structure.
Hopefully it won't be too cumbersome to use that syntax with a one-level
structure, making it easy to enable more levels.

/Christian