[Pmwiki-users] Cookbook recipy (was: Intermap-includes)

Christian Ridderström chr
Sat Jun 12 10:00:22 CDT 2004

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 09, 2004 at 11:30:48PM +0200, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
> > On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Steven Leite wrote:
> >
> > > I'm looking for another intersting Cookbook recipe to write.

Here's another idea: Write a directive that lists pages matching a regular
expression or a glob pattern. For instance, this directive

	[[*pages: PmWiki/* Main/*]]

would create a '*'-list with all pages in the group PmWiki or the group
Main. If you want to create a '**'-list, you could do that using this
variant of the directive:

	[[**pages: PmWiki/*]]

It'd also be nice if you could specify pages to not include, e.g.

	[[*pages: */* -PmWiki/*]]

would start with selecting all pages, but then removing pages in the
PmWiki-group.

/Christian