[Pmwiki-users] Intermap-includes

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Jun 8 21:23:44 CDT 2004

On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 08:14:55PM +1200, Robin wrote:

> On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 19:19, Nils Knappmeier wrote:
> > Or: Does anybody know a good simple tool to monitor RSS-Feeds in Linux?
> I use knewsticker, works good in KDE.
>
> However, I think it would be quite neat to be able to say:
> Include:ThisOtherWiki:Main.AllRecentChanges or something.

In PmWiki 2.0 I think might be possible to create
an [:include MapLink:Main.AllRecentChanges?action=source#1#20:],
Maybe that needs to go on a FeatureRequests page.

However, perhaps a better approach would be to create an RSS/RDF
aggregator markup, so that one could do

[:rdf http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Main/AllRecentChanges?action=rdf:]

and get the same/better results, as well as being able to monitor
non-PmWiki sites.