[Pmwiki-users] Programmatically iterating through a group

Ciaran ciaranj
Thu Jul 22 01:43:34 CDT 2004

Hi, this is a very simple task [I imagine <g>] .  Unfortunately I've
little experience of PHP so I'm not really quite sure what I'm doing
yet :(

I'd like to be able to iterate over all the pages in a given group and
perform a specific ?action= on each one and process the contents.  How
would I set about doing this ?

I've looked at the index code in the Cookbook and from that I've got
code that can show the title of every page using :

 $pagef['Title'] = FmtPageName('$Title',$pagefile);

where $pagefile seems to be a reference to the file on disk.  But I'd
like to be able to perform an action on this page ;)

1) What does FmtPageName do and is it documented and
2) Is this the correct approach?

I'm sorry for the basic questions but  hopefully the results will be
something nice I can contribute back to PMWiki (A pretty knowledge
base based around FTS )

--
- Ciaran
http://www.wombatinvasion.com/ (Share the love)