[Pmwiki-users] Capturing RSS feeds

R.Joe - Founder pmichaud
Sun Jul 18 09:16:33 CDT 2004

Hi all -

I am using PMWiki at my archaeology jobs and information web site http://www.shovelbums.org (it has worked out great!).  On this site I use the Magpie to capture the RSS feed link for a related jobs page I maintain at Yahoo groups.  This works fine (though I have not been able to get a bit more body text under each message subject).   What I would like is when a user clicks on a message brought in by the RSS feed that the link not pop up in a new window (as it currently does), but allow me to capture it - like using  [[x-include:]] which I use here for these links  http://www.shovelbums.org/public/collective-knowledge/pmwiki.php/Main/SearchLocalizedJobLists.

Thanks in advance for any insight you might have!

Best,

R. Joe