[Pmwiki-users] Re: Retest Autosave on Preview

J. Meijer commentgg
Sun Jul 18 06:30:16 CDT 2004

It certainly is very nice to have a drafting function.

I also often wished to have more control over my page revisions as I tend to
save *very* often.  So save + continue editing, with revisions not
immediately  affecting the official page just yet, as you have implemented,
is what I really like.

Test results:
- I missed the '-' delete option while editing.

- I still find the symbols unintuitive. A '+' for a draft would be more
intuitive to me. Or a flag symbol.

- The ? is hard to hit with the mouse.

Everything seems to work nicely.

jan

ps After an accidental Save and doing a restore I got:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
/Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/local/scripts/draft.php on line 84

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/local/scripts/draft.php:84) in
/Library/WebServer/Documents/wiki/pmwiki.php on line 394