[Pmwiki-users] Forms / KnowledgeBase

Ciaran ciaranj
Thu Jul 15 00:25:17 CDT 2004

Hi, I'd like to write some sort of simple KnowledgeBase as part of my
PMWiki.   I'd hoped that I could use the FormTemplateSystem to do
this, but seem to have some problems with it, For starters if I put
the main .php in local/config the wiki home page just timesouts but if
I put it in a group specific config its fine and secondly it just
doesn't seem to do what I expected.  Is it possible to use it provide
a default form for users to input information into for a Group of
pages ?

I.e. whenever a page is created in my 'Knowledge' Group I'd like the
user to be shown a form that asks roughly :
  What is the problem ? [                            ]
  What is the solution? [                             ]
  What OS is this for ?   Windows/Linux/Other

--
- Ciaran
http://www.wombatinvasion.com/ (Share the love)