[Pmwiki-users] Preview functionality (Was: Checkbox "This is aminor edit" ...)

Steven Leite steven_leite
Sat Feb 28 09:09:46 CST 2004

> > > And, you can always add more save buttons to the $PagePreviewFmt or
> > > $PageEditFmt variables to put them where you think they ought to go
> > > (even via a template).  :-)
> >
> > Can you show example of the syntax that one would use to do this?
>
> Well, tell me where you want the buttons to go and I'll give an example.
:-)

Any example will do.  I was more curious about how I would change my
template if I wanted to customize the Edit mode of PmWiki.

Is it possible to do in the template by adding more (optional)
<!--PageSections--> ?

Okay, suppose I want Preview / Save buttons both at the current location
(top of preview, but below edit box), and also at the bottom of the preview
(so I don't have to scroll up again to hit save).

--S