[Pmwiki-users] file uploads

Bob Dively dive
Fri Feb 27 15:37:31 CST 2004

I have a non-public wiki which uses basic http authentication (httpd). In
my config.php I have:

$EnableUpload = 1;
$DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('upload');

When I go to

pmwiki.php/Main/WikiSandbox?action=upload&upname=my_image.jpg

I'm asked to authenticate in realm MyWiki - Main. If I put upload/upload as
a user/pass combo, I'm then prompted to for a password in real MyWiki. The
user name that I use to log in the wiki is in the user name field. If I
type site password, I'm back to it asking me for the MyWiki - Main
user/pass again and which point Apache gives me the boot. Arrgh.

-b