[Pmwiki-users] CleanURLs cause action=crypt to fail

Hans Bracker design
Sun Dec 26 09:49:47 CST 2004

Sunday, December 26, 2004, 3:51:21 PM, Patrick wrote:
> In this case, instead of just adding ?action=crypt to the pmwiki url,
> add it to the end of a page, as in

>    http://www.mysite.com/pmwiki/Main/HomePage?action=crypt

i was doing this and it does not work.
Also ..../pmwiki/Main/HomePage/?action=crypt
does not work. An extra slash  will not make it work :(

> The problem isn't with crypt.php, the problem is that the correct
> syntax would have to be (note the slash after "pmwiki"):
>     http://www.mysite.com/pmwiki/?action=crypt

Having a slash there and calling the action through the url address
bar does not solve it. The crypt form is called correctly, but the
result page does not display.

Just now I hacked crypt.php and added the slash into line 19:
    echo "<form action='$ScriptUrl/' method='POST'><p>

Now crypt works fine. But I will loose the change with the next
upgrade. I don't know where this can be fixed permanently.

Best,
~Hans