[Pmwiki-users] localization searching keywords

Hans Bracker design
Fri Dec 17 16:22:44 CST 2004

Hello Knut,
> our idea / conclusion was:
> 1 - using german page names (correspondent to the frensh pages)
> 2 - including the english pagename as a note (like: "german translation of
> the original PmWiki.EnglishPagename form $date) on every german page
> 3- linking could be done using german and / or english

But your examples like this
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiDe/BasicEditing  Grundlagen  (BasicEditing)
show that you are using english page names with german titles,
quite unlike the french:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiFr/EditionDeBase  Edition de Base

I am confused. Are you going to change page names (as opposed to
titles) back to german? Or will it be a mix, or exclusively english
page names?

I like the green coded reference to the english original page.

I agree that with a little thought horrible german word-constructions
can be avoided.

~Hans