[Pmwiki-users] the descriptions of emphasis

Neil Herber nospam
Thu Dec 2 16:12:54 CST 2004

At 2004-12-03  11:56 AM +1300, John Rankin is rumored to have said:
>Totally agree. Is this better?
>http://intranet.affinity.co.nz/pmwiki2/index.php/Main/MarkupQuickReference
>
>'Strong' doesn't seem right somehow...

I don't have any strong objections ....

Couldn't resist that remark. Sorry. The changes work for me.

The pages render differently in Firefox and IE, and for once, IE seems to
do a better job. In particular, the tooltip popups are too far from the
selection in Firefox, and the hotspot seems to be way too small. I can post
or send you screen shots if you wish, but I'm sure you have both browsers.

Firefox has a problem with the drop cap (it collides with the following
line). The run-in head splits onto 2 lines in both browsers.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668