[Pmwiki-users] Printable view + Wikilog + Farm configuration

Eugene Van den Bulke [EGN] evandenbulke
Sun Aug 29 07:33:44 CDT 2004

Additional information:

in publish.php change $PageTemplateFmt = 'pub/skins/publish/print.tmpl';
to $PageTemplateFmt = '$FarmPubDirUrl/skins/publish/print.tmpl';

and in pub/skins/publish/print.tmpl change

the CSS Information to take into account that it is a farm setup i.e.
$PubDirUrl -> $FarmPubDirUrl on line 9 and 10

and on top of having a correct printable view, the publish button should
work correctly.

Maybe those changes can be integrated in the next release of wikilog if
they are validated by others.

Best regards,

EuGeNe