[Pmwiki-users] Form Template system, advanced tabling/Knowledge base

Ciaran ciaranj
Mon Aug 2 03:57:33 CDT 2004

I've finally gotten around all my reg-ex issue (Cheers Patrick!)   Now
the tables can have their columns (and order) defined in the markup,
and even better have conditional formatting applied, woot ;) .

Want to load in a particular icon for certain values in a field, no problem!
Want to apply a particular colour to certain values, no worries.
Want to create a url from a field value, but display it with a
different word, nah problem mate!

;) Unfortunately this power comes at a price, the markup I'm currently
using is :
[[$Knowledge columns="title#%white%Title|category#%white%Category|OS#%white%Os#Windows?Attach:ico-win.png;Linux?Attach:ico-tux.png;N/A?
"]]

However, this is not neccessary, you could get away with
[[$Knowledge columns="title|category|OS"]]
if you just wanted to see the vanilla data and didn't care about
column headings.

(Current [[$Knowledge]] behaviour is broken)

If you want to try it out/see it in action have a quick look over at
http://www.wombatinvasion.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Knowledge/HomePage

--
- Ciaran
http://www.wombatinvasion.com/ (Share the love)