[Pmwiki-users] Mapping and Tracking

Ciaran ciaranj
Mon Aug 2 00:22:45 CDT 2004

I guess it wouldn't be very hard to track down the code whcih checks
$enablePostAuthorRequired, and make it check that its both not-empty
and belongs in an array ...hmm 2 secs,
Right, yeah look in /scripts/author.php

if ($EnablePostAuthorRequired && $Author==''
    && $action=='edit' && $_POST['post']) {
  unset($_POST['post']);
  $preview = 'y';
  $EditMessageFmt .= $AuthorRequiredFmt;
}

If you were to modify that conditional statement to check an array of
'allowed' authors that you could configure in the config.php file,
that would probably do it ? You may want to check the cookboo to see
if this has been done before?
 - Ciaran

On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 19:18:30 -0800, Chris Lott <chris.lott at gmail.com> wrote:
> > $EnablePostAuthorRequired = 1;
>
> Thanks!
>
> Is there a way to confine this to a particular list of authornames to
> prevent accidental variations? And is there a way to subscribe to see
> changes by just one author?

> --
> Chris Lott
>

> --