[Pmwiki-users] calendar implementation

Patrick Ogay lists
Fri Apr 16 03:10:46 CDT 2004

Robin Sheat wrote:

>On Fri, Apr 16, 2004 at 12:52:33PM +1200, John Rankin wrote:
>

>Hmm, I don't know if it will (haven't actually tested yet), the error I
>get is:
>Fatal error: [] operator not supported for strings in
>/var/www/html/wiki/scripts/stdconfig.php on line 60

I had probably the same problem.  It is an incompatibilty  between
pmwiki 0.5.x and 0.6.x .
I think this variable became a table in the new release.

In my case (if  I remember correctly), it was that I used the old
configfile with the new wiki release (wrong initialisation).
After I copied the new config.php and migrated my changements it worked.

Patrick Ogay