[Pmwiki-users] permission problem

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Sep 8 23:29:57 CDT 2003

Yes, you can actually fix this for most pages by simply adding

   include_once("scripts/fixperms.php");

to your local.php.  Then, as each file is accessed its permissions will
automatically be corrected if needed.

Once you've done the include, you can also get PmWiki to fix all file
permissions in the wiki.d directory at once by doing ?action=fixallperms .
Once the file permissions have been corrected, it's okay to take the
include_once statement out.  (You can leave it in, but it does add a small
amount of unnecessary overhead to the script if the permissions are already
correct.)

Pm