[Pmwiki-users] permission problem

spite spite
Mon Sep 8 23:14:17 CDT 2003

After some modification in my domain on permission and access I got a lot of problem with my perfectly working pmwiki (damn :-( )

Initially Response was
Error: Cannot acquire lockfile
so I upgrade pmwiki in new dir (I've planned it) and all works fine (the wiki.d was recreated) but putting in my old pages now I get this error try to save the edited page.

Warning: fopen(wiki.d/Main.AllRecentChanges): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /web/htdocs/www.behavior.it/home/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 581

PmWiki can't process your request
Cannot write text to Main.AllRecentChanges (Main.AllRecentChanges)

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

If I set chmod 2777 in wiki.d and pages inside the editing is saved but also with the above message. And I don't like to keep this permission.

In which way I can save my work restoring right permission and ownership?

Thanks a lot for advise

luca marletta

www.behavior.it