[Pmwiki-users] page edit previews released as 0.5.21

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Sep 2 15:28:44 CDT 2003

On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 11:14:54PM +0200, Carlo Strozzi wrote:
> Patrick,
> dunno if it is a local problem here, but after upgrading the inclusion
> of GroupHeader/GroupFooter pages stopped working.

1.  Did it stop working in the normal page display, in the edit preview,
    or both?
2.  Is it still including the preview.php script from the Cookbook?

Either way, it appears to be working on pmichaud.com, so I'm guessing
it may have something to do with your local configuration.  Feel free
to send me configuration files or urls and I'll be quite happy to
see if I can find anything.

Pm