[Pmwiki-users] Modifying the Search Results page

Kenneth P. Turvey kt
Wed Oct 22 21:04:32 CDT 2003

On a related note, is there a way to get a search to only apply to a single
group without the user having to enter in the MyWikiGroup/ in the search
string?

Kenneth P. Turvey <kt at squeakydolphin.com>