[Pmwiki-users] Modifying the Search Results page

Brooks Peck pantsb4shoes
Wed Oct 22 15:19:50 CDT 2003

I'm trying to modify the look of the Search Results
page on my PmWiki so it matches the rest of the wiki.
I've put the variable $PageSearchFmt in my local.php,
and the changes I made *are* there, but there are no
longer any search results. The page just ends. What am
I doing wrong?

For example, here's the source code of my search
results page. For simplicity, I just put 'Hello' in
the $PageSearchFmt variable. The Hello shows up, but
nothing else (not footer either!). This is on a search
that I know should turn up results.

Results</title><style type='text/css'>
  HR { text-align:left; }
  .wikiheader { font-size:32px; font-weight:bold; }
  .wikiops, .wikifooter { font-size:13px; }
  .wikibody { margin-left:10%; margin-right:10% }
  .revdate { font-family:verdana,sans-serif;
font-size:11px; }
  .revtype { font-family:verdana,sans-serif;
font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; }
  .revadd { background:#99ff99; color:black; }
  .revdel { background:#ffff99; color:black; }
  IMG { padding:5px; }

Thank you very much.

Brooks Peck