[Pmwiki-users] https

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Oct 9 16:43:36 CDT 2003

Sorry for my previous incorrect post, the line for local.php would
need to be:

 $ScriptUrl = 'https://'.$HTTP_SERVER_VARS['HTTP_HOST'] .
    $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SCRIPT_NAME'];

But the overall point is that you can tell PmWiki what URL you'd like it to
use for accessing pages (e.g., 'http:' vs. 'https:', relative vs. absolute,
etc.) by setting the $ScriptUrl variable in local.php.

Pm