[Pmwiki-users] Orphaned pages search?

Tom Hoover tom-exp-1054212551.875d78 at hisword.net
Sat May 24 07:49:11 CDT 2003

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 11:33:15PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> Yeah, refcount is supposed to be able to find orphaned pages for you.
> You're getting the form but not results?  That's a bit odd--I'm not
> exactly sure why that would be happening.  After pressing the submit
> button, are you at least getting the headers that appear below the
> refcount form, or are those missing also?

I'm not even getting the table headers...the resulting page looks
_exactly_ like the original page (only the form and submit
button...nothing below the horizontal line).

> I've enabled ?action=refcount on the pmichaud.com site so that you can
> try it out there.

I went to your site, and experienced the exact same thing.  Since I'm
sure that it's definitely working on your site, I did a little more
investigative work.  I normally run Galeon (based on Mozilla).  I tried
the following browsers, with the following results:

Linux:
	Galeon				doesn't work
	Mozilla				doesn't work
	Opera				works

Win98 (Please don't tell anyone...I don't really have a Windows machine,
		but rather an emulated one under Win4Lin):   :-)
	Mozilla				doesn't work
	Internet Explorer	works

So, it appears that it's something related to Mozilla.  I looked at the
HTML source of the resulting page...the results table is completely
missing.

I'm curious...what browser do you use?