[Pmwiki-users] Orphaned pages search?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat May 24 00:33:15 CDT 2003

On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 11:38:27PM -0500, Tom Hoover wrote:
> I kept looking through the docs, and found "action=refcount".  From the
> description, it looked as if it would find orphaned pages for me.  I
> added it to locals.php, and executed the action.  I get the Reference
> Count "form", but pressing "Select Query" does not result in finding any
> pages.  Any suggestions?

Yeah, refcount is supposed to be able to find orphaned pages for you.
You're getting the form but not results?  That's a bit odd--I'm not
exactly sure why that would be happening.  After pressing the submit
button, are you at least getting the headers that appear below the
refcount form, or are those missing also?

I've enabled ?action=refcount on the pmichaud.com site so that you can
try it out there.