[Pmwiki-users] vspace, hspace, side menus

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue May 13 17:39:15 CDT 2003

On Tue, May 13, 2003 at 06:31:37PM -0400, Dawn Green wrote:
> Will there be markup for vspace and hspace around images in the next release?
> I'm not sure how to handle this with the new Attach:image.gif code.  I know
> that I can use InlineReplacements but I'd rather stick to the conventions that
> Patrick is creating.  Is there a variable where we can change this?

I'll add it as a wikistyle if you like.  The markup would then be
something like

   %hspace=5% Attach:image.gif

> Patrick, I know that you are working on a new release with new HTMLxxxFmt and
> PagexxxFmt variables.  I'm awaiting this release so that I can create a side
> menu more easily.  Is this coming any time soon?

I'm hoping to release this in the next 72 hours.  However, I'm beginning
to think that will be a significant enough change that it will
warrant calling it 0.5.0, if only to warn people that upgrading may
require some reconfiguration of some of the local.php variables.
It will depend on how much backwards compatibility I'm able to maintain
(that's always a very high priority for me).