[Pmwiki-users] Not saving the entire text

Philip Mateescu pmateescu at novosadhayes.com
Thu May 8 07:55:30 CDT 2003

Hi,

I have recently installed and started to use PmWiki. However I noticed
a peculiar behavior.

Sometimes, especially when entering a longer text and not saving for
some time, PmWiki doesn't save the entire text. Fortunately I've
noticed that early in my attempts to play with it and I always do
Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C before sending :)

Furthermore, even though sometimes it saves the long text, after
editing it again a couple of times (sometimes as soon as the next
time), it reverts back to saving only a short version of it.
Now I know it's not cache because:

1. When trying to Edit again, the Edit page shows the shortened
version;
2. I've tried opening the page with a different browser altogether so
there is no doubt about caching and the such.
and the most important:
3. In the list of page revisions I can see a large block of text
replaced by a blank section.

Sometimes it takes a couple of tries before convincing it to save the
entire large text. Edit... Paste... Save, repeat :).

Any suggestions?
Thank you in advance!!!

--
Best regards,