[Pmwiki-users] per-page vs. group uploads

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jun 2 14:37:16 CDT 2003

I could probably switch $UploadPrefixFmt to allow an array of places to
search for attachments.  Then one could do:

   $UploadPrefixFmt =
     array('/$Group.$Title_/','/$Group.HomePage/','/Main.HomePage/');

which would look for attachments in a per-page, per-group, and per-site
directory in that order.  Of course, you could change the names of the
search directories to be whatever you wished.

Pm