[Pmwiki-users] per-page vs. group uploads

fcecin at inf.ufrgs.br fcecin at inf.ufrgs.br
Mon Jun 2 14:01:00 CDT 2003

Hi. I've installed the local.php customisation for
"per-page uploads":

  $UploadPrefixFmt = '/$Group.$Title_/';

But I would also like to have some files accessible to
all pages in a group, like before (say, an image that
is used by many pages in the group)

Can this be done now? If not, there could be a
special page in every group (like GroupAttributes)
where files that are not found are searched for there
(no matter what $UploadPrefixFmt you are using,
altough it would not be necessary when using the
default $UploadPrefixFmt)

This is not really necessary but would be nice and
seems to affect only upload.php (?)

Maybe this could be done by the upload script by
trying again, when the file is not found, changing
$Title to, say, 'GroupUploads' , and then applying
$UploadPrefixFmt again in a second and last
search. (?)

- Fabio