[Pmwiki-users] Pmwiki in french

benoit@ns4.i-mecca.net benoit
Wed Jul 30 09:26:13 CDT 2003

i will get on it and we should have a complete version by tonight of course
this will probably be imporouved upon afterwars when i came up with more
appropriated way to say things but i have done this for major open source
software so it should go without hic up. Anyone how want to collaborate or
comment on my work feel free to do so and thanks again to pr Michaud. Are you
originaly from qu?bec or your familly ? i am in montr?al right now.