[Pmwiki-users] printable-page not working

John Rankin john.rankin
Tue Jul 29 21:50:46 CDT 2003

> In other words, try making the same modification that you made to the
> Edit Page link to the Printable Version link.
I didn't make any changes to Edit Page, it just worked, but I'll see
what I can do.
---
Hmmm. Looking at your earlier postings, you might try changing the script
  from: ?action=print to: &action=print

(I can't connect to your wiki at the moment, but I'll try again later)

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.2y.net>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663
NB: New key!  Available from http://kallisti.2y.net/~robin/newgpgkey