[Pmwiki-users] Which pmwiki version is needed for Calendar?

Carlo Strozzi carlos
Mon Aug 25 06:50:52 CDT 2003

On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 09:33:19AM +1200, John Rankin wrote:

> On Friday, 22 August 2003 4:53 AM, Simo Salanne <Simo.Salanne at iki.fi> wrote:
> I updated pmwiki to 0.5.20, but trying Calendar I'll
> get:
>
>   'Calendar.20030819' is not a valid PmWiki page name
>
> Simo Salanne
> ----
> The Calendar redefines a couple of the standard pmwiki variables to do 2 things:
>
> - allow page titles to begin with a number
>
> - format pages of the form Group followed by 8 digits as a valid page
>
> If as suggested you include wikilog.php from the local/Group.php where Group is the name
> of the group you want for the calendar, these redefinitions *only work within that group*.
> Reference from other parts of the wiki will fail with the error you report.
>
> Try creating calendar GroupHeader first, then the calendar home page, eg Calendar/Calendar.
>
> Alternatively, instead of including wikilog.php from a local/Calendar.php script,
> include it in the local/local.php file. This will enable calendar-style page names
> across the entire wiki.

In fact, according to my tests, the only way to get wikilog.php to work is
to include it from local.php (see the source code of scripts/pgcust.php for
details).

Carlo
--
For best reading please set the Courier font.
Freedom for Business: http://swpat.ffii.org