[Pmwiki-users] printable-page, flexlayout, and webmenu

John Rankin john.rankin
Sun Aug 24 17:14:01 CDT 2003

Thanks, Bernhard.

I ended up doing the following:

- combine the PrintablePage and Publish scripts to use a print.css

- check if file exists $group.css and append a link to $group.css

I'm still thinking about $action.css as I use the same styles to give a uniform
look to search, edit and history pages.

JR