[Pmwiki-users] Passwording

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Aug 16 08:28:22 CDT 2003

The $DefaultPasswords entries can be arrays.  So, in local.php:

   $DefaultPasswords['admin'] = array(crypt('sitewidepassword'));

sets the sitewide password, while adding a line to local/Group.php:

   array_push($DefaultPasswords['admin'],crypt('grouppassword'));

adds an additional admin password for pages in Group.

Of course, if you don't like having the passwords in cleartext in
your local.php files, you can use PmWiki's ?action=crypt feature to
put the encrypted string directly into the array (see PmWiki.PasswordsAdmin).

Pm