[Pmwiki-users] Passwording

Robin robin
Sat Aug 16 07:55:24 CDT 2003

hey there,
I'd like (if possible) to assign an admin password to a group, that
didn't apply to the site as a whole.

Idealy this password would be equivalent to the admin password for this
group alone, however the obvious compromise is to have the admin
password set differently if it is the specific group being accessed.

Is it possible to have more than one admin-level password (ie the site
admin pwd, and the group admin pwd), loaded on a group-specific basis?
Otherwise, I'll just make the admin password different for that group,
no real problem, just that the former is preferable.

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663