[Pmwiki-users] internationalization & flexlayout

Andreas Streim listen
Tue Aug 12 16:53:58 CDT 2003

> I'm not the original author for FlexLayout, but I went ahead and
> created an internationalized version of it and placed it in the
> Cookbook page.  Unfortunately I don't have time to test it thoroughly
> at the moment so your results may vary.

It seems to work fine. I will test it the next days, unluckily I am a
little bit absorbed with my job - which has nothing to do with pmwiki
;-(

but thanks to all of you, who answered my (stupid) questions, I hope
I can give back some help in the future.

Andreas
--
Andreas Streim, Bornholmer Str. 72, D-10439 Berlin, Germany
Fon (030) 446514-25, Fax -64, e-Mail: listen at streim.de (pgp-key)